Sunday, September 7, 2008

Classes

So I've succesfully survived going to my classes once already. I have some that are fairly easy but two that will be killers. I've been reading my intro to christian ed book and it actually hasnt been that bad. Most of it was the history of christian ed starting in the OT up until the 21 century. Other books have been alot more difficult to read. In my synoptic gospels class we will be reading over 800 pages throughout the semester. The dorm life is awesome. Freshman get real nervous when you walk naked from the bathrooms to your bedroom. Its so fun to freak them out. The good thing here is that theres alot of good looking freshman girls and alot of goofy freshman guys so that jumps my chances up. We had our first chapel service in our 11 million dollar chapel last friday. We are having concercration services all this weekend. Ive decided to play intermerial soccer and play on the school orthodox softball team.

4 comments:

Hess Family said...

Sounds like you are having fun! Can't wait to hear all those juicy love stories with those freshman girls. You may still have more drama than we do. We miss you lots! Keep blogging, we like hearing how you are.

Love from your "older friends back home!"

Cox Family said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG?!?! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Try to remember to take a towel to the bathroom when you shower though alright. People will become so jealous of you!!! You are a Lewis after all!!

Princess, Daughter of the King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Okay, I actually squealed when I read the "walking back to your room naked part!" That's just not the picture of you I want to have in my head!
Good luck with those freshman girls! Ya just never know what God has for you!
Be blessed!
I miss you coming into the office!