Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ball Hockey

So obviously they play hockey here but since i cant ice skate well i play ball hockey. tonight was the first night this year. Im definately out of shape. I also played goal for half the game and wasnt any good at it. I'll stick to defense next time. Micke Mcneil played with us who is the oldest professor on campus. He actually scored most of our goals. He makes me feel bad about myself that he can last longer running than i can. Softball practice tomorrow. Hopefully that will go better.

2 comments:

Cox Family said...

It's alright bud... we all know that you're not the most "in-shape" guy around!! I think your old prof showed you that! (That's for that comment about me on our blog!) Hope softball does go well for you though. Have fun!! Love you.

Hess Family said...

Well, Louie, you do still hold the Wii Fit record for...SITTING! :) Sounds like you are having fun and keeping busy. Keep it up!